We posed this challenge to our customer service reps (CSR). What accessories would you pick to give an ordinary pick-up truck a rugged, out-door look? They picked these accessories:
- Go Rhino Bed Bars – At one time bed bars used to be stronger and called roll bars. Most bed bars today are designed for light mounting.
- Smittybilt Sure Steps – side bars with a center bracket for additional support, “making Sure Step the firmest and sturdiest tube step ever created”.
- Putco Grille Inserts – the team gravitated toward the Liquid Grilles
- WeatherTech All-weather Floor Mats – if the vehicle is going to get dirty make it easier to clean
- Painted Ruff Riderz Fender Flares by Stampede – Protection from rocks mud and road debris plus an tough, aggressive look
- Lund International AVS VentVisor – keep the windows open even in the rain
- Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch – get the perfect fit hitch for hauling your trailer or boat
- Enforcer by Iron Bull Bumpers – it’s a heavy duty grille guard designed for light protection
- Bedrug Pickup Truck Bed Liner – just because it’s tough doesn’t mean it can’t be comfortable
- Husky Liners Mud Guards – maximum length mudguards designed to minimize debris
These are our picks. What accessories are you planning to add to your pick-up truck?