What is the best pickup truck? Is it a Ford, GM, Chevy, or Toyota? Our installers work on a variety of pickup trucks, vans and SUVs every day. When we asked the crew, ‘what are your favorite trucks’, they gave us this list of top five trucks of all time.
- 1950 Dodge Power Wagon – it was an amazing truck in its day.
- Ford Lightning. Auto One used to provide vehicle decals and skins for the Lightning. Racing stripes made a good looking truck even better.
- New 2013 Ford F-150. "The 2013 Ford F-150 Continues to Improve on a Winning Formula" We couldn’t agree more. We’ve been long time fans of the F-150, and the heavy-duty appearance of this truck sets it apart.
- Dodge Big Horn. With this pickup truck it’s all about the cummins engine. It couldn’t get any better for a truck.
- 1994 Chevy S-10. In the 90s, Auto One would make major modifications to the truck by removing the factory roof turning the S-10 into a streamlined convertible.
Whichever pickup truck or SUV you think is the best, it can always be enhanced with tonneau covers, trailer hitches, truck caps and lids, grille inserts, speciality lighting, brush guards, mud flaps or your favorite truck accessory.