Thinking about a new Century Truck Cap or Tonneau cover for your pickup? Before you place your order, be sure to consider what accessories you might need.
Century offers a wide range of accessories that will add both value and function to your truck. All of these accessories can be factory installed while your new Truck Cap or Tonneau cover is being built.
Improve Access and Air Flow by Adding Some Windows
Windows can improve air flow while adding style to your Truck Cap. And there are lots of window options to choose from:
- A Front Sliding Window is perfect if you have a rear window on your truck. This will allow you to pass stuff back from your cab into the truck cap.
- A Removable Front Window is a great option when you are hauling longer items and need that little bit of extra space.
- Or try a Removable Sliding Window which combines the best of both worlds.
- Side Windoors offer easy access to your cargo and are available in both sliding and hinged models.
- Screen Protectors made of tough, vinyl-clad mesh are available to provide ventilation and security for your pets.
Interior Options to Organize Your Space
You can customize the interior of your Truck Cap with everything from a basic dome light to a fully integrated storage system. If you are always on the go, these accessories could make your life a lot easier.
- Lighting and electrical options include an interior dome light, an automatic 12V light switch and a three outlet 12V Powerblock.
- Lining and protection options include an interior headliner or a BedRug. Both of these accessories can reduce noise and protect your cargo and your truck bed.
- Basic Storage options include simple solutions such as an integrated storage bin for small valuables (keys, wallet, etc.), a folding clothes hanger or an overhead gear net.
If you have more advanced storage needs, check out one of these custom options:
- The Decked Storage Solution raises the deck of your truck, allowing you to store tools and other gear in a bin located underneath the deck.
- The Bedslide creates a pull-out effect in the bed of your truck, which gives you easy access to your tools and equipment. It comes in a variety of models, with capacity ranging from 1,000 to 2,000 pounds.
- The Cap-Pack Sport mounts to the ceiling of your cap, utilizing space that would otherwise be wasted. Its adjustable storage dividers give you options for storing your sports, camping or hunting gear until you need it.
Exterior Options for Sports and Cargo Hauling
If you haul a lot of sports and camping gear, you might want to consider some exterior accessories. Bring along all of your equipment, while saving space in the interior of your Truck Cap.
- The Thule Tracker II Roof Rack System has two functional square tube bars, aerodynamic uprights and Top Tracks. And it comes with a security lock.
- The Thule AeroBlade Roof Rack System is an upgraded model that includes permanently mounted tracks and removable uprights with security locks.
Either of these base roof rack models can support any of the genuine Thule accessories, including:
- Thule Shuttle Stand Up Paddle Board Carriers
- Thule Side Arm Bike Carrier
- Thule Big Mouth, which allows you to haul any standard size bike without removing the wheels
- Thule Pull Top Telescoping Ski and Snowboard Rack
- Thule Flat Top for snow skis, snowboards, water skis or boogie boards
- Thule Portage Canoe Carrier with Tie-downs and Quick Draw
- Thule Outbound Bag, which holds up to 13 cubic feet of cargo
Simplify the Decision Process with an Accessory Package
Century has grouped accessories that are frequently ordered together into packages. One of their packages might be just the solution you need. Auto One – Brighton or Auto One – Howell, official Century Truck Caps dealers, can help you select the right accessories to fit your needs and budget.