If your car, truck or SUV is your second home, there are at least six things that will make life on the road more comfortable and maybe increase your productivity too.
- Jotto Desk makes a series of laptop, netbook and tablet mounts that can be installed in your car and provide quick access to your computing equipment from the driver’s seat.
- Got2BWireless’ Got2bVoice allows you to listen to SMS, email and Facebook posts plus you can respond to any incoming messages by speaking while driving.
- Cargo Carriers, cargo organizers and roof racks by companies like Rola will help keep your materials organized.
- Rostra Cruise Control – if you purchased a vehicle without cruise control and you put any amount of miles on each day, a cruise control is a wise investment. Used correctly, it could increase your miles per gallon and decrease the physical stresses of driving
- Leather seats or heated heats make sitting for long hours much easier. If you have to spend a lot of time in your vehicle, make it as comfortable as you can.
- WeatherTech floor mats will make clean-up of your vehicle after days on the road much easier.